LTSS Resource Library
The LTSS Resource Library is a collection of resources for tribal, IHS, and Urban Indian health providers with questions about long-term services and supports.
Choose a topic to learn more. This library is updated on an ongoing basis.
- What types of care make up long-term services and supports (LTSS)?
- What kinds of tribal involvement are required?
- Are other tribes providing LTSS care?
Find LTSS Programs
- Which federally recognized tribes have LTSS programs right now?
- What types of services do these programs offer?
- How can I get in touch with tribally operated programs?
Health and Demographics
- Where can I find more information on LTSS programs and resources?
- How can I learn about other tribally operated LTSS programs?
State Medicaid Plans and Waivers
National LTSS Resources
- Page last Modified: 01/31/2014 12:59 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins